The 3rd annual Flint Handmade Craft Supply Swap is coming up in a couple of weeks. It's exciting to think about all the special things you might come home with from the swap, and it's just as exciting to think about what you can donate!
Yep! The craft supply swap is free and you're not required to donate anything to take anything, but come on...who are you kidding?
You know you have stuff in your work space that's been collecting dust and giving you the guilts!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- That old paper stash in the back of your closet.
- A bundle of fabric smooshed in the bottom of a bin.
- Remember that crafty tool you bought on clearance a couple of years ago that you never used?
- I bet someone else will want to work on that unfinished project you tucked away a couple of years ago.
- What about those empty bottles or containers that you've been saving for "something"?
- Are those stray beads and notions floating around your jewelry supply kit driving you nuts yet?
- Where did you put all those paint, carpet and flooring samples you pick up when you were remodeling?
- How long has it been since you wore that old dated necklace or bracelet? Donate your old jewelry...someone will make use of the beads and findings!
That was enough to get my wheels turning! Along with some bundles of fabric, here are some of the things I'll be donating:
|brand new photo wallets left over from a bulk order from an old project|
|unused notepads left over from an old project|
|miscellaneous paper, cardboard and cardstock scraps|
|chipboard letters / stencils|
|felted and semi-felted wool scraps|
I still need to downsize before my move so I'm hoping to find more time to dig through my stash a bit more before the swap. You can find details for the swap on the Flint Handmade blog or facebook event.
What are you going to donate?