I changed up the blog a little bit. Did ya notice? Yeah, yeah. I know I'm always changing something here or there, messing with this and that. But nothing is ever perfect, and change is fun! Besides the obvious cosmetic changes, here's what you may have missed:
I added a page for Video's
Yeah, I have some videos. Just a couple though, so don't get too excited.
I updated the Milo & Me page
Do you even know who I am? I'm not super duper cool, but it might be a more interesting read than watching a rerun of The Office.
I updated the Shop Aisle 3 page
Did you know that you can buy Upcycled Goods by Aisle 3 in stores? I'm working on an Events Calendar page so you know where to also find me at craft fairs and other events (see below).
Speaking of events, there's a lot going on in the next month and a half...starting with TWO giveaways and ending with FOUR indie craft events. Will you come visit me?
- April 9th-6th: Flint Handmade Second Saturday Giveaway blog contest, featuring Aisle 3!
- April 9th-16th: My first blog giveaway in celebration of being featured on Flint Handmade! (details will be posted Saturday night!)
- April 15th-16th: Handmade Detroit's 3rd Annual Craft Revival
- April 30th: Punk Rock Rummage Sale
- May 7th: Flint Handmade Spring Craft Market
- May 13th: Art From the Heart at The Lunch Studio 444 S. Saginaw Street Flint, MI 48502